Friday, February 1, 2008

aged old snaps

might as well put up the pics i took back home.dinner at delicious. it was alright.wedges. lovess. too much of a good thingpersonal fav. C-A-L-A-M-A-R-I i would generally pick anything that has crab or crab meat. was so so thrilled when there's something that has crab is on the menu. jakun. the crab was just a small handful i guess. not satisfying. but it taste alright. very appetising. i shall have a feast of crab when im back home soon. who's with me?she stayed for the night. help me pack. which took us the whole night. imagine the stuff. we're foolin around alot too i guess. they came to the airport. sniff. im touchedfamily shot.




had dimsum with me cousin in castle tower. look at my little niece. i gawked when i saw her.
sooooo cute. so dollish. very petite. her head is as big as melinda's head. i guess she's as heavy too. lol.














and a little peak at my school. went a day earlier to settle some stuff.

mom was like "how to take picture like u all young ppl. the one that u take pictures of youselves?" 8)where im living at the moment.


i miss you la friend!

No comments: